Discover How to Play Better Golf Using Simple Exercises and Stretches Any Golfer Can Do
Who wants to know the Best Way to Play Injury Free, with Great Strength and Optimal Flexibility in Just 6 Weeks?
Why does this happen?
Can it be fixed?
What is the Solution?
Golf Fitness Challenge Develops Fast Working Solution
You may be surprised to learn…
- poor spinal rotation is the most likely culprit for drives that don’t go the distance?
- good “core” strength is mandatory to achieve powerful drives?
- even slightly restricted motion in the shoulders causes hooks, slices and inconsistency?
- you can overcome hooks and slices with 3 precise shoulder stretches?
- tight hips limit your backswing and cause swing plane loss?
- you can achieve dramatically longer drives with 2 simple hip exercises?
- most every golf injury can be prevented and ‘cured’ when you learn the secret to how to unlock your body by a few very simple, do at home movements?
- inflexible hamstrings are responsible for at least 7 nagging golf problems?
- and, more…
You will discover the following in our Golf Fitness Challenge Program:
- Learn what 6 basic exercises every golfer should be doing and exactly how it will help you shave more strokes off your scorecard
- Discover which exercises produce the greatest upper body strength for your golf swing so you can maximize power and distance at the same time
- Find the truth behind which foods produce champions while others zap your energy and leave you feeling ‘drained’ right in the middle of a round
- Learn the eight most efficient warm up stretches that prepare your body, your mind and protect you from injury
- Discover the most crucial elements of a golf nutrition plan that can save you strokes and help you outlast every single player in golf tournaments with ease
- Learn the best sports drinks and nutrition bars and exactly when to use them to your advantage
- Discover which golf fitness assessments are being used every day with professional golfers and what the information tells you about your golf swing and your potential for improvement
- Learn which simple golf exercises and stretches in key areas ward off the most common injuries in golf so you can train and play year round and won’t be in physical jeopardy in crucial tournaments
What you get…
- Golf Fitness Challenge 6 Week Program
- Bonus 1: Physical Faults and Fixes
- Bonus 2: Most Burning Questions. Part 1 and 2
- Bonus 3: Ultimate Stretch Guide
- Bonus 4: Golf Expert Interview Series
To get instant online access to The Most Successful and Comprehensive Golf Fitness Program on the Internet, just click this Add To Cart button here:
But time is short, and you must act fast.
You’ll get instant online access to everything upon ordering (even if it’s 2 am in the morning)… Remember, there’s never any pressure, either. If you are not 100% happy with everything, you get a FULL refund and can keep all the products above as our penalty for wasting your time.
All of which means… you have zero risk and there is NO WAY you can possibly lose:
Golf training that is focused on physical fitness is a specialized field that requires instruction from someone with specific knowledge of golf fitness. Susan Hill is the nationally certified golf fitness expert and past President of FitnessForGolf.com. She has written for Golf Illustrated, Resort Living and the Junior Golf Scoreboard. Susan works with and writes about the ins and outs of golf fitness on a regular basis. In addition, Susan holds several credentials as a fitness trainer, sports nutritionist, golf biomechanic, youth conditioning specialist and golf flexibility expert. She has written over 8 books on the subject and you can find her latest work, Going for the Green: Prepare Your Body, Mind and Swing for Winning Golf, at a local bookstore near you. She has helped over 106,000 golfers in more than 27 countries to play better golf and she can help you too. She has worked on the LPGA tour with Jill McGill and Allison Hannah. She oversaw the fitness program at the International Junior Golf Academy and has also consulted with top college teams including UCLA. But, her real passion is in helping the millions of golfers with dreams of improvement by bringing the ‘workout of the pros’ to the every day golfer.